The Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce is now accepting nominations for its 2021 awards program.
Outstanding Business Achievement Awards annually recognize businesses, organizations, and agencies that have made significant strides in overall growth and success, safety, diversification and accessibility, employee relations, customer service, innovation, and exporting.
Additionally, the Chamber will recognize the successes and community contributions made by several individual business leaders.
- Business of the Year (1-9 employees, 10-25 employees, 26+ employees)
- Community Non Profit Business of the Year Award
- Downtown Business of the Year Award
- Indigenous Business of the Year Award
- Community Investment Awards (1-9 employees, 10-25 employees, 26+ employees)
- Beyond Sault Ste. Marie Awards (1-49 employees, 50+ employees)
- Innovation Award
- Safe Work, Sound Business Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- Leader in Accessibility Award
- Diversity Award
- Rising Star New Business Award
- Customer First Award – Business, Non-Profit or Agency
- Indigenous Professional of the Year Award
- Customer First Award – Individual
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
The deadline to submit a nomination is Jan. 14, 2022. Winners will be announced during an awards gala on March 22, 2022.