The Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce recognized the best in local business on Sept. 17.
Ten awards were given out during the 2021 Bell Canada Business Excellence Awards, held during a sold-out event at the city’s Caruso Club.
- Best Place to Work: Lecoupe Ice
- Non-profit/Charity Excellence: Compass/Boussole/Akki-Izhinoogan
- Service Excellence Award: Bianco’s Supercentre
- Business Startup Award: We Bring the Party
- Innovation Award: Unmanned Aerial Services
- Small Enterprise Award: Nickel City Cheese
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Hailey Hastie, The Social Soulpreneur
- Entrepreneur of the Year: John Lalonde, Sessions Ride Company
- Company of the Year: Maestro Digital Mine
- Executive of the Year: Dave Petryna, Petryna Advertising
Tracing its origins to 1895, the Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce advocates for business and community prosperity.