The Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce celebrated the Sudbury business community with its annual Bell Business Excellence Awards on May 25.
Awards were handed out in 10 categories during the evening gala, which was held at the Caruso Club. The chamber said it received 142 nominations across categories.
- Business Startup: FROSKR
- Best Place to Work: BESTECH
- Service Excellence: DeafBlind Ontario Services
- Non-profit/Charity Excellence: Health Sciences North Foundation | NEO Kids Foundation | Northern Cancer Foundation
- Small Enterprise: Raven Rising – Global Indigenous Chocolates
- Innovation: NSS Canada
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year: Tiffany Yahaya, owner, Yes Buddy Cleaning Services
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Nicole Blais, owner, Goshenite Seniors Services Inc.
- Company of the Year: Hideaway Pictures / Northern Ontario Film Studios
- Executive of the Year: Robert Brouillette, president, City Welding and Y International Immigration + Recruiting Services
The Greater Sudbury Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization representing the business community that is dedicated toward improving the progress and prosperity of its members.